It’s that time of year! Time to scramble for those last minute holiday gifts. Can you believe we only have a couple weeks left?! I’ve accumulated a few of my very favorite every day must haves along with some things I’ve been eyeing for this perfect holiday gift guide for the ladies!
- Blue Light Glasses // blue light glasses have saved my eyes and helped me avoid headaches this year.
- Kendra Scott Diamond Huggie Earrings // honestly wear these every single day and get so many compliments on them! perfect for dressing up or staying casual.
- Makeup Pouch // I have so many of these pouches in various bags: my gym bag, my work bag and my carry on. perfect for keeping your essentials organized!
- Summer Fridays Face Mask // I’ve heard such great things about this mask and how well it works on so many different skin types.
- Instax Wireless Photo Printer // why buy a polaroid camera when you can print all of your Insta photos as polaroids?!
- Calpak Packing Cubes // packing cubes are a lifesaver and help me keep my clothes organized and packed, and this pattern is so cute!
- YSL Sunglasses // so timeless, these luxury sunglasses may be a splurge, but they’ll last forever!
- Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket // I don’t think I need to say much about these, they speak for themselves. we own THREE of them…
- Airpods and Airpods Case // I love my Airpods! they’re convenient for working from a coffee shop, traveling, taking the dogs for a walk or working out. this case is a great stocking stuffer!
- Nike Air Force 1s // so everyone on TikTok has the white pair, but this nude-pink leather version is a little something special.
- Laneige Lip Mask // I use this every night, especially during winter! it smells and tastes delicious.
- Bath Salts // bath salts are necessary for stress relief and muscle soreness. I can’t survive without them!
- Gold Starburst Ring // I found this at a more expensive store, then searched for another option and I wear it all of the time! such great quality and so unique.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Kit // these are my ride-or-die since I’m not a huge fan of thick lipstick. you will love them, I promise.
- Calpak Laptop Travel Backpack // I am dying for this backpack! it has a sleeve for resting on your luggage handle and a compartment for your laptop, plus it stands up straight!
- Fedora Hat // a classic fedora hat is a great gift for any girl and can spice up any average outfit!
- Como Tea Llama Tea Infuser // I had to include this one with all of the tea I’ve been drinking lately! an adorable way to drink loose leaf tea.
Want more gift ideas? Visit my one stop shop for everyone here!