Why does it seem that guys are the hardest to shop for? My husband and my dad are always the most difficult to find the perfect gift for! So much so that I even had to have Andy help me with this gift guide so I could get his true list. Sneaky, right?
- Le Labo Fragrance Set // so he needs a new fragrance but he’s not sure which one? this will let him test out a few, or layer for his own signature scent!
- Ninja Coffee System // here’s something everyone in the house will love! whether it’s a latte, black coffee or iced coffee, this thing will do it all.
- Beanie // I’m so glad beanies are popular! wearing a beanie feels like a weighted blanket or thundershirt on your head at all times. and they’re warm!
- Nike Metcon Shoes // we’re a bit of a CrossFit family and we love our shoes. this latest style of the Metcon shoe looks very cool and modern!
- Hoodie // nothing better than a cozy hoodie! I love the color of this one.
- Stance Socks // these are Andy’s favorite socks for working out and wearing to work. I love the modern print, but they make so many different patterns!
- Backpack // I literally use my backpack, just like this one, every single day. it’s the best for traveling (I got it for our trip to Miami) and I loved it so much I use it for work and the gym now!
- Paper Clip Wallet // fine leather is always a safe gift. this slim wallet easily slips into a pocket or a larger bag.
- Cole Haan Shoes // andy is obsessed with these shoes for work. they’re comfy (apparently) and look nice despite feeling like tennis shoes. they make both knit and leather designs!
- Airpods and Airpods Case // you might have seen the airpods on the gift guide for ladies – I think everyone needs a pair! this leather airpods case is a staple for both of us in our house.
- Leather Watch // watches are a safe bet, especially one that’s classic yet modern and very cool, like this one! and this one is a great price too.
- Silicone Rings // I guess guys don’t enjoy wearing fine jewelry on their fingers? andy only wears his silicone rings. they are really comfy!
- Backpack Cooler // when you wear your cooler to the beach on your back, you have more room in your hands for snacks and sunscreen.
- Wireless Charger Frame // I love this! no need for a bunch of cables or device docks on the bedside table, just a cute and simple framed photo
Need more ideas? Get them all in this year’s gift guides!